Friday, June 5, 2009

Look Out, We're Off to the Commissary

I had a great walk this morning, my pace for the 4 miles was 13:56. One of the few that I have done in under 14 minutes a mile. I left a bit earlier than normal because I wanted to pick Tammy up at about 0730 to head over to Patrick for some Commissary shopping.

We got over there at about 0845 and it took us 2 hours to get all our shopping done. Still having problems with the new layout of the store but I'm sure by this time next year I will have it all figured out. Doesn't help we only shop there every four to six weeks.

Dropped Tammy off and I got home at just after noon and it took me the next hour to unload and put everything away.

Riley and Andy dropped by for a visit. It never ceases to amaze me how much of a little boy Riley is now and how he amuses himself for such long periods of times. Today he was having a good time with all his cars. I really like just watching him.







Dan got home before they left so he got to play with Riley also, they went out for a walk around the neighborhood. Dan walks and pulls the wagon that Riley rides in. Then they came back and read a book.

Riley's new thing when it is time to leave he says, "Go night-night at Baapa's house", hoping to extend the visit a little bit longer. He hasn't stayed over since March so it is getting to be about that time for an overnight visit soon, I'm sure.

Dan was ready for the end of this week and he lucked out and was home by about 1430 so it was a nice short day for him after a couple of twelve hour days this week. Okay so they were all twelve hour ones except for today.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin