Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I May Be Back!

I know it has been forever since I posted but it was getting to be more of a chore and not really much fun so I took a break. Now I'm going to give it another try.

Life has been going on, just as busy as ever. I'm sure you all know what I mean. I'm still walking and preparing for the half-marathon; it is only 4.5 weeks away. Getting exciting about finishing the race. My training has been right on schedule, did a 12-miler this past weekend, 13:32 a mile pace. This is what I'm shooting for on race day. Still have a 14-miler to do in two weeks and then I will be easing up until race day.

Have already planned to do a couple more 1/2 marathons this year and each month Tammy, Kim and I try to get together and do a 5 or 10K just to do them.

Today was a big day for Riley, he has been walking on his toes for forever and today he got casts on to correct the problem. He did really well getting them on and seems to be adjusting to his "astronaut boots" and you would hardly know he has them on. I told him he looked just like Jagee (Dad) did and he thought that was pretty funny. He will have them on for six weeks and then have some physical therapy.


Can you believe how big Riley and Kaleigh have gotten. A monster has been created in our house and we are blaming Kim because she gave Kaleigh a set of Princess pajamas for Christmas and now all Kaleigh wants to wear are things with princesses on them. She isn't even two and already knows just what she wants to wear.


No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin