Monday, February 8, 2010

Haircut Day

Another favorite thing to play with in our house. These are birdhouse I painted years ago and now they finally have a use. Kaleigh loves to move them around, stack them up and put stuff in them. Keeps her happy for a good long time and that is a good thing.

Today I finally decided to get my haircut, it had been way to long since my last one and the back was getting pretty curly and unruly. Riley was in the same predicament except we were having a hard time seeing his face. So I went bright and early and when I got home after doing a couple of other errands we headed out again to get Riley's hair done.

As you can see the front had gotten pretty long.

Kaleigh was jealous and wanted her picture taken so I obliged her.

Riley was kind of fidgety until it was mentioned he would get a treat if he sat still and that was all it took and the rest of the haircut went very well.


I didn't get an after picture but I sure you will be seeing some in the days to come.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin