Friday, March 19, 2010

Pictures

This may not be quite the way I expected this hat to be worn when I was making it for Kaleigh but she sure does enjoy it. She wears it all the time, inside out, right side out, to bed, pulled down over her face and any other way you could think to wear it. But she sure does look mighty cute.

Today we went for a walk along the lakefront, it was the first time in a very long time. Not much has changed. It was very windy, so the first leg was kind of chilly and then we turned around and the wind was to our backs and the sun shining on our faces and it was very nice.

Had to look for the rainbows in each of the fountains.

Then we saw two eagles, only got a picture of one.

The Saint Patrick's Day Lion was still out so got a picture of him too.

Here are the pictures I promised from the Princess Half Marathon. Kim and I in our Princess finest, trash bags and old socks, so we could throw them away when we didn't need them anymore. The trash bags came off as soon as we moved up to the start line. The socks lasted about 1/2 the race, not because our hands were cold but because they were good nose wipers.

Here we are after the finish, I must say the race went by very quickly and I did enjoy myself.

2 comments:

Kat said...

She looks adorable in the hat!!!

mcw said...

Wow! Medals! Congrats, again!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin