Saturday, March 6, 2010

Disney's Royal Family Kids' Races

Today was the big race for Riley and Kaleigh. We really had a good time and it was lots of fun watching all the kids. We saw the finish to the mile run and there were some serious runners in the group.


Practicing before the start.

That was fun maybe I should do it some more.


Riley and Baapa taking a break in the nice warm sun.

Kaleigh's turn.


Do I have to stand next to Kaleigh and have my picture taken?

Okay, if you insist.

Riley taking his practice laps.

Getting ready for the start.

Lots of kids and parent for the 100m dash.

Is it our turn yet?


And he's off!

Well this is fun.

Come on Mama, you can do it.

I think I would rather go the other way.


Nearing the finish line.

I'm coming, I'm coming.

Maybe if my tongue is out it will be easier.

See I made it to the finish line, no problem.

The racers with their medals.


It was pretty much a perfect day to be out and running. Looking forward to the next one the kids can do.

Kim and I do the 1/2 marathon tomorrow morning. Have to be there by 0430 for the 0600 start. So Kim will be picking me up at about 0330. Will update you tomorrow on our race.

1 comment:

Kat said...

I wish I could have been there to watch. It looks like everyone had fun. Andy looks like he has lost some weight! He looks great.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin