Saturday, August 29, 2009

Time Keeps Marching On

I can't believe how fast the summer has gone by and how busy we have been. Since we got back from Disney we have been pretty busy. Beside my normal stuff; Weight Watchers, which has been going very well and walking, I'm up to 7.5 miles for my long walk each week and I walk 23.5 miles a week right now, I have been getting ready for our cruise that we leave on a week from today. Hard to believe we made the reservation 555 days ago.

Riley spent the night with us last weekend and we all had a great time. This car set kept him and Baapa busy for a long time. He really liked that we gave him a shoe box to store everything. The next day we went out to do errands and had some more fun, even stopped at Panera for a bagel.



Today Dan and I went out to Downtown Disney to have breakfast at my new favorite place. Can you guess where that is Andy?


I'm sure you got it right. It was Andy's idea to come here while we were at Pop Century and it is one of his best ideas to date. It is nice getting there early and no one else is around.

We walked around a bit after we ate and then went into a couple of the stores before we headed home with stops at Wal-Mart, Books-a-Million, Lowes, and Publix. Didn't get home until almost noon.

1 comment:

mcw said...

That's a lot of walking. Keep up the good work.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin