Friday, July 3, 2009

Catch Up

This week seems to have flown by, haven't done anything really exciting but time just disappeared.

Wednesday was the normal Weight Watchers (down 1.6) and shopping, then I worked on stuff around the house. Finally got pictures backed up to my hard drive but I still have to copy them to dvd.

Thursday I was out and about with Mum, Dad, and Tammy. Of course we went to Panera and can you believe there wasn't a single bagel to be found in the place. So we just turned around and left because that is what we come for. Did a few errands and then it was home for me.

Today was my long walk, 6 miles, did it in 1:25:00 which is pretty much my norm. If I can keep this pace for the 1/2 marathon next March I will be very happy.

Then I went over to Andy and Nikki's to take pictures of the kids. I do this every so often and I usually get some good shots. These are just a few of the many that I took. Both of the kids were very cooperative today and Riley was disappointed when I started taking pictures of Kaleigh without him.





No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin