Monday, July 2, 2007

Three Little Steps


Can't you just hear him laughing. I have to agree with Sami, when Riley laughs you know it because even if he doesn't make a sound you can tell he is laughing by looking at his eyes.

I also have a secret, ssshhh, don't tell Andy or Nikki, oh thats right I already told Andy. Riley took 3 steps today. I came out of the bathroom and he was just standing at the end of the couch facing me not holding on to anything. So I got down and three steps later he was in my arms. Of course he wouldn't repeat it so I could get a picture because as soon as the camera comes out he thinks he should have it and he gets over to me the fastest way he knows how and that is crawling. But he he getting very steady on his feet when not holding on to anything.

That's all the news that is fit to print from here. Have a great day!

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin