Saturday, June 16, 2007

I'm Suppose to be Retired, Not this Busy!

First about the pictures. The top two are from Leesha's we are going to miss you party. Again we had a good time and it was so nice to see everyone. The bottom one of Riley I took right after we got back from an hour walk that he had slept through. He woke up just as I rolled up to the door and this face is because he realized the stroller wasn't moving and we were done.

I know everyone knows that Andy and Nikki are pregnant again but it is a pretty funny story how I found out. I'm there with Riley playing and he starts standing on his own for longer periods of time and I just know he is going to take his first step or do something and I realize that I forgot my camera today. I look over and on the computer desk is Andy and Nikki's camera and I remember that it will shoot videos, perfect. So I get it all set up and start shooting some videos, after a while and no standing or steps by Riley I decide to view the videos I shot. As I'm stepping through them I come across a picture of a positive pregnancy test. So hours later when Andy got home he hardly even made it in the door when I asked if Nikki was pregnant. First the looks of bewilderment, (how could she even suspect that Nikki was having another baby) then the grin of utter joy and I knew that it was true. So much for waiting awhile before telling anyone.

Friday was errand day with Riley. First to the banks and then to Sonic, never miss a chance to get my Route 44 Diet Coke with lots of extra ice. We then headed out to visit Gramma and Grampa K and Tammy. Got to see the new counters, they are beautiful and that room just looks great. Can't wait for all the little touches to be done. Gramma and Grampa were painting their room and Tammy was working on the backyard. We arrived just in time for snack. Riley got to have a cracker which he really enjoyed.

Our next stop was the Lakefront of Saint Cloud where we took our walk today, Riley was awake for most of it. By the end it was very hot out and we were ready to head home. But I decided to swing by Wal-Mart and see if the had any shoes that would Riley and they had the cutest pair of sandals, but did I think to take a picture. Will have to remember to do that next week.

When we got home just sat back, rested and cooled off for a bit, had lunch and played the afternoon away until Andy and Nikki got home.

The biggest news of the week, Chris made an appearance at the house, I really can't remember the last time I saw him. I think it was Sunday.

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin