Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Another Tooth


Today I was trying to get a picture of the new tooth. It's the top left as you look at Riley and as you can see from the photos I failed miserably. I tried every angle and I have about 50 photos to prove it but no luck. For me to see them I practically had to hold Riley upside down to get a good look. When I was able to get a look saw that the other top three are almost through too. So pretty soon he will have a mouthful of teeth.

Today he was also doing pretty good standing by himself not holding onto anything, but I also couldn't get a picture of that because as soon as the camera came out he wanted to grab for it and down he would go to get over to me. Will have to work on that tomorrow and Friday.

We were very busy today, playing, reading books and going for a walk. It was pretty warm (really very hot) but it was overcast so it could have been much worst. Might have to make the next walk one to the pool for a swim.

There has been lots of news from around the family. Christopher made Second Class, congrats to him. Kimberly graduated with a 4.68 GPA, way to go. John passed the Second Class exam but missed the cutoff by .13, I know he will make it next time. Leesha is getting ready to move to Omaha, we will miss her. All pretty exciting.

2 comments:

Kat said...

Every one is growing up!!! Hugs

tammy said...

I love the articles & pictures Samantha

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin