Tuesday, May 29, 2007

First Day on the Job


Riley and I had quite a day. We spent the morning playing and that is very hard work, I sure don't know where he gets his energy from. Then it was time for his bath which he liked a lot and probably wished I would have let him stay in longer but I really want to see him in his little robe and don't you think he is just the cutest little boy.

By this time everyone (that would be Riley and me) was getting hungry so it was a ham sandwich for me and sweet potatoes and chicken for Riley. I think Riley would have prefer the ham sandwich but he ate the whole jar. A bit more playing and it was nap time. Riley would have slept longer but the maintenance guys decided it was a good time to do the weed whacking and it woke Riley up with a start and he wasn't a happy camper for the next hour.

Finally got back to his usual sunny self and we spent the afternoon on the floor chasing his toys around and listening to the music they all make.

Then Grammie got to go home and rest for a spell. All in all it was a good day.


No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin